At Evodental, we have always given free consultations. It’s not a gimmick — we believe that spending time with you, answering your questions and providing our advice should be free. It is the only fair way for us to access your needs and put together a definitive treatment plan.
You may discover that dental implant treatment is not the answer for you. Or, you may find you need more treatment than you had anticipated. Using our 3D image scanner, we can show you the exact nature and scale of your dental problems and prepare a fully-costed treatment solution for optimal life-long results. You are under no obligation to proceed with treatment. Our aim is just to ensure you leave us with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
- Full clinical assessment by your dental implant practitioner.
- 3D (CBCT) x-ray image scan to give a detailed 360 degree picture of your mouth without invasive procedures, or 2D (OPG) scan where appropriate.
- Opportunity to discuss any questions or concerns, and find out more about Evodental and the treatment we provide.
- Personalised, comprehensive treatment plan to take home with you.
- Full cost quotation based on your treatment plan to take home with you.
- Optional tour of the Evodental centre with our Client Coordinator.
Please note: Whilst we are reluctant to charge for any short notice cancellations or ‘no show’ consultation appointments, this is having a detrimental impact on our services to patients who are on the cancellation list and who cannot be accommodated due to lack of notice/no notice being given to cancel. As a result, if you fail to provide 48 hours’ notice to cancel your appointment, there will be a £100 charge. One of our Client Co-ordinators will take your card details at the time of booking the consultation appointment for you.