Head of Digital Brand & Web Development
Tech-savvy digital marketing expert with proven accomplishments in planning and implementing web, SEO and social media campaigns with an interpretation to create and maintain the company’s presence and image in the industry. Wide-ranging experience of supporting sales departments by reviewing, developing, defining their overall marketing strategy. Able to relate well with people at all levels and flexible in working well as part of a team or individually. Comfortable to work in a fast paced, hands-on, growth orientated work environment. Possessing a proven ability to ensure that brand messages, standards and communications are understood and implemented effectively. A well rounded and dedicated individual with strong analytic abilities to evaluate end to end customer experience across multiple channels and touch points. Identifying trends, insights and optimising performance to implement creative growth strategies.
I work for Evo because everyday brings a new challenge.
“Creativity is intelligence having fun.”
- Aug 2017-Present – Evo
- Jun 2015-Jul 2017 – Oxford International Education Group: Head of Digital Marketing
- Jun 2013-Jun 2015 – Tower Hamlets College: Marketing Coordinator
- Sep 2010-Jun 2013 – Queen Mary University of London: Ambassador
- Nov 2011-Jan 2013 – Genius Bar: Apple specialist
- Oct 2011-Jul 2012 – Debate Mate: Mentor
- Oct 2007-May 2012 – PETA – Tower Hamlets Youth Sport Foundation