We have very clear, open pricing. But, unfortunately it’s not the case that one treatment fits all. Everyone is different and so, the only way for us to give you an accurate treatment cost is for you to come in for your free consultation.
We do, however, keep the cost of dental implants as affordable as possible by having all our team and dental laboratory under one roof, and pass these savings onto our patients.
We also offer 0% finance for patients who wish to spread their treatment cost in monthly payments.
Total oral rehabilitation with full jaw dental implants
Traditional dental implants (known as ‘delayed load’) normally require several months of healing before they are ready to be ‘loaded’ with a fixed bridge of teeth on top. This means that the patient must wear a temporary denture for 5-6 months before their final bridge can be fitted. At Evodental, we offer this procedure if it is clinically preferable, but it is mostly for our patients who have very bad bone quality and quantity.
As an attractive alternative to this conventional dental implant method, our patients who wish to replace a full upper and/or lower set of teeth may be suitable for either an Evo 3-Day Smile (our innovative ‘early load’ procedure) or an Evo 1-Day Smile (our premium ‘immediate load’ procedure).
Evo 1-Day Smile (‘immediate load’)
Prices from £9,500 per jaw
As the name suggests, with our premium Evo 1-Day Smile procedure, suitable patients receive their new teeth (as a temporary bridge) on the same day as their implant surgery so they are never without teeth. Their final chrome reinforced bridge is fitted in a follow-up appointment several weeks later. (Timing is dependent on the specific clinical case.)
The cost for an Evo 1-Day Smile includes surgery, an immediate temporary bridge fitted on the same day and a final metal reinforced bridge, and is from £9,500 per jaw.
During your free consultation, your dental implant clinician will talk through all your treatment options and costs, as an Evo 1-Day Smile may not be clinically suitable for you. You will leave your consultation knowing your recommended treatment plan, the exact cost and the finance options available.
Evo 3-Day Smile (‘early load’)
Prices from £8,000 per jaw
The Evo 3-Day Smile enables suitable patients to receive their fixed teeth replacement bridge across the whole dental arch just three days after the surgical implant preparation. This means a patient is without teeth for only 48-72 hours, during which time their final bridge with reinforced metal frame is made. They return for a fitting appointment three days after having their implant surgery.
The cost for an Evo 3-Day Smile includes surgery and a final metal reinforced bridge within 48-72 hours and is from £8,000 per jaw.
During your free consultation, your dental implant clinician will talk through all your treatment options and costs, as an Evo 3-Day Smile may not be clinically suitable for you. You will leave your consultation knowing your recommended treatment plan, the exact cost and the finance options available.
The cost of dental implants - things to consider
- Dental implants, if well looked after, can potentially last a lifetime.
- Dental implants prevent bone loss where teeth are missing.
- Prosthetic teeth on implants do not decay, meaning an absence of future dental disease and pain, as well as cost and time savings on future dental care.
- Alternative dental solutions such as crowns and bridges are built upon natural roots rather than implants and are always at risk of decay in the root, requiring replacement.
- The alternative of dentures, where the bone is in a steady shrinking mode, are routinely ill-fitting and uncomfortable, and require frequent relining or replacement.
- Dental implants behave as normal teeth, meaning patients can enjoy formerly ‘forbidden’ foods, leading to improved nutrition and overall health.
- The importance of re-gained self-esteem, which dental implants provide, cannot be underestimated - a new confidence in social situations and even smiling in photographs, is priceless to some patients.
- Quality matters and you get what you pay for - the costs for dental implant treatment are directly proportional to the quality of materials we use and the expertise involved in providing our entire multi-dimensional package of care.
The bottom line
A patient in search of a new smile with upper and lower teeth, choosing to replace dentures or severely compromised natural teeth, should expect to pay the price of a new car for the treatment. If you are choosing to pay for dental implant treatment with finance, your smile will continue to sparkle, with minimal tune-ups along the way, long past the last monthly payment.
We often tell people not to let the cost of dental implants hold them back from changing their lives. It’s definitely worth booking a free consultation at Evodental and finding out more.
*Available to over 18s. Finance subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.