We have very clear, open pricing. But, unfortunately it’s not the case that one treatment fits all. Everyone is different and so, the only way for us to give you an accurate treatment cost is for you to come in for your free consultation.
We do, however, keep the cost of dental implants as affordable as possible by having all our team and dental laboratory under one roof, and pass these savings onto our patients.
We also offer 0% finance for patients who wish to spread their treatment cost in monthly payments.
The cost of dental implants - things to consider
- Dental implants, if well looked after, can potentially last a lifetime.
- Dental implants prevent bone loss where teeth are missing.
- Prosthetic teeth on implants do not decay, meaning an absence of future dental disease and pain, as well as cost and time savings on future dental care.
- Alternative dental solutions such as crowns and bridges are built upon natural roots rather than implants and are always at risk of decay in the root, requiring replacement.
- The alternative of dentures, where the bone is in a steady shrinking mode, are routinely ill-fitting and uncomfortable, and require frequent relining or replacement.
- Dental implants behave as normal teeth, meaning patients can enjoy formerly ‘forbidden’ foods, leading to improved nutrition and overall health.
- The importance of re-gained self-esteem, which dental implants provide, cannot be underestimated - a new confidence in social situations and even smiling in photographs, is priceless to some patients.
- Quality matters and you get what you pay for - the costs for dental implant treatment are directly proportional to the quality of materials we use and the expertise involved in providing our entire multi-dimensional package of care.
The bottom line
A patient in search of a new smile with upper and lower teeth, choosing to replace dentures or severely compromised natural teeth, should expect to pay the price of a new car for the treatment. If you are choosing to pay for dental implant treatment with finance, your smile will continue to sparkle, with minimal tune-ups along the way, long past the last monthly payment.
We often tell people not to let the cost of dental implants hold them back from changing their lives. It’s definitely worth booking a free consultation at Evodental and finding out more.
*Available to over 18s. Finance subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.