You can take the next step in changing your life by:
1 – Completing a ‘Suitability Test’ (upper right)
2 – Calling:
Give us a call on – 0203 137 9714
3 – Clicking the ‘Live Chat’ button (lower right)
4 – Clicking the Contact Us Form on the location pages
A: We do not offer routine or general dental services (e.g. check-ups, hygiene, fillings, root canal treatments, single dental implants etc).
We ONLY perform the EvoSolution™, a precision engineered fixed full-arch dental implant restoration. We have completed thousands of them. This means that ALL clinical cases must require at least one full jaw correcting with dental implants and fixed teeth.
Other differentiating factors include:
- We have our own in-house laboratories, with digital software and 3D printing technology
- Our surgeries do not require bone grafting
- Evo clinicians can place implants in the Pterygoid bone (so we can avoid Sinus lifts).
We will only extract teeth that cannot be saved and we do not invite people in for Clinical Assessment, we turn people away if they have perfectly healthy teeth and do not require a full jaw dental implant restoration.
- Check implant stability and integration
- Check you dental prosthesis (to detect any signs of wear and tear).
- Check supporting structures (soft tissue levels, bone) are healthy
- Extra & intra oral examination taken, with x-rays as appropriate.
- Multiple photos, phonetic check (using video)
- The service may include the removal of your prosthesis to undergoes microscopic analysis in our on-site lab, a full ultrasonic clean and polish of your teeth to return them to their original finish, and brand new connecting screws fitted where necessary. This will ensure a continued excellent fit and a ‘good as new’ feel.
- At Evo, patients cannot be ‘asleep’ with either a general anaesthetic or intravenous (IV) sedation (needle in the arm).
- EvoSolutionTM is not designed for people with severe dental phobia, inc.: needle phobia (not needle anxiety), gag reflex, associated with taking moulds of the mouth
- EvoSolutionTM is a precise and exacting process, where patient cooperation is essential for optimal precision implant placement, bite record taking and the prosthesis placement.
- Evo understand that for certain patients either a general anaesthetic or intravenous sedation (IV) is essential for them to ‘get through’ this procedure. There are clinics that perform procedures where general anaesthetic or intravenous (IV) sedation is possible
Our prostheses are designed to complement the individual’s facial anatomy. Bright white teeth, for example, would most probably just look false.
You want a result where people will talk to your face, not to your teeth.
Your new teeth look and feel like natural teeth, they will also function like healthy teeth. You’ll be able to eat whatever sensible foods you wish, with total confidence.
If you don’t see an answer to your question here. Please just contact us and we’ll do our best to help.