Is gum disease destroying your confidence? Perhaps you have been advised that dentures are your only option – we could help.
What if you could undergo fixed teeth replacement that allows you to eat, socialise, and smile again naturally, without discomfort or fear of embarrassment?
This is what fixed teeth on full mouth dental implants can do.
Full jaw implants have the ability to preserve healthy bone and are fitted without the need for time-consuming and costly bone grafting. They look, behave, and – to all intent and purpose – function just like natural teeth. Once fitted, they can restore and retain your facial shape. In essence, full mouth implants are a working set of natural-looking teeth.
At EvoDental doing things differently has allowed us to help thousands of individuals to regain their smile, and their confidence. But first let’s talk about what we can’t do:
- We do not perform any general dentistry (i.e. dental hygiene, fillings, root canals etc)
- We don’t offer temporary options (we don’t do dentures)
- We don’t offer other cosmetic dentistry (we specialise entirely in full jaw dental implants)
We’re proud to say that our specialism in full jaw dental implants has meant that not only have we been able to provide a solution to those who felt that dentures were there only choice – offering a cost-effective, long-lasting option for many. But we have also been able to provide the following benefits:
- Teeth that look, behave and perform like natural teeth
- Preservation of healthy bone without the need for grafting
- Teeth that are designed, manufactured and implanted entirely in the UK
- Restoration and retention of your natural face shape