Heathrow Boulevard Building 2
284 Bath Road
West Drayton, Middlesex, UB7 0DQ
To get to our clinic via public transport:
- Take the Piccadilly line (Blue Line) towards Heathrow Terminal 1, 2, 3 and 5.
- Get off at the underground train station stop Heathrow Terminal 1, 2, 3.
- Exit the underground up the escalators and turn right towards the Heathrow central bus station.
- Take the U3, 7, 441 Bus two stops. The name of the bus stop that you will need to get off at is called Bath Road/Newport Road. The bus stop letters are BT.
(Please pay close attention to the name of the stops and to the bus stopping sign. As if no one presses the bell, it is easy to miss the first bus stop Newport Road. One stop before the Heathrow hotel.) The buses that stop at this stop are 7,81,423,441,U3.)
- When you get off the U3, 7, 441 Bus cross the road, you will see a big blue glass building.
- The first blue building is Heathrow Boulevard one. Please use the dark green gate, continue walking about a minute and you will find Heathrow Boulevard building two on the right, where we are located.
5 minute walk
Please check the diagram on the right.