Friday 18th June: 10am – 8pm
Our interactive open days will see you take on the identity of a patient in need of Full Arch Implant Rehabilitation (FAIR) and experience everything that they do over the course of their Evo journey, all in the space of 30-40 immersive minutes.
You’ll also get the chance to take a good look around our state of the art facility and ask as many questions of our various teams as you like.
There’ll be plenty of free food and drinks on offer too, so even if our immersive experience isn’t for you, we’d still love for you to come down, meet your new neighbours and learn how we can build a symbiotic relationship – transforming lives together and working towards a functional, confident smile on every face.
Directions and Parking
Our Solihull clinic is best reached by car, as it’s located just 2 miles away from Junction 5 of the M42 which is reachable via the M6, M6 toll, M40, M5 and M1.
Due to expected visitor numbers, we are advising guests to either park at Waitrose – which is opposite the entrance of the building, and offers two free hours of parking – or John Lewis, which is a multi-storey car park located next door to the aforementioned Waitrose (please note that there is a small fee for parking here).
Via Car (M42)
- Take junction 5 from M42 (A41 exit to Solihull).
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Solihull Bypass/A41.
- Take the exit towards Solihull/Town Centre/B4025.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Warwick Rd/B4025.
- Continue to follow Warwick Rd.
- Slight left onto New Rd.
- Go through 1 roundabout.
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Homer Rd.
- Our clinic will be on your left – John Lewis’ car park is the turn before this (on the right hand side) and Waitrose’s car park is the turn after ours (also on the right hand side)
Once parked up, please enter the building via the entrance opposite Waitrose (there will be signage inside to guide you to our clinic)