We want to hear from you if you have the following:
- missing or loose teeth caused by gum/periodontal disease or injury
- ill-fitting dentures
- looking for an alternative to dentures
We also cater for those of you who may have been told by your dentist that dentures are your only option as you don’t have enough jawbone to support dental implants. But that isn’t the case with EvoSolution. Our innovative technique means that we can still place dental implants in patients with very little bone, reducing the need for a sinus lift or bone graft.
To determine whether you are suitable for the EvoSolution, we offer a free 90-minute consultation, when we will take scans, discuss your medical history and have a chat about the present position regarding your dental needs and requirements.
Using our knowledge of EvoSolution and the dental industry as a whole, we will only advise you to proceed if we are confident of a successful outcome. We will tell you there and then if you are suitable for the treatment. You may not be suitable if:
- you don’t require at least one full jaw correcting
- you only have a mild case of gum disease
- you are looking for dental implants for minor cosmetic purposes
- you have a severe needle phobia (we do not offer anaesthetic)
What to expect
If you are deemed suitable for EvoSolution – and the chances are you will be – you can expect:
- dental implants that look and act like natural teeth, allowing you to speak easily and eat any kind of food you like!
- preservation of bone without the need for bone grafting. Dental implants will actually stimulate bone growth to increase the density in your jawbone
- teeth which are designed, manufactured and implanted on an EvoDental site
- restoration of your natural face shape, which may have changed due to loss of bone and missing teeth