Our 50 member team of clinicians, nurses and engineers work tirelessly in our in-house prosthetics lab since 2007 to adopt leading technological advances in dental care, which has led to the development of our EvoSolutions. We’re proud to be amongst the leading clinics to produce the most current thinking in dental practices, and have developed our very own fully serviced in-house prosthetics lab to allow for the continuous reviewing of data and practices to ensure we always stay ahead of the curve.
Limiting our services solely to full jaw and full mouth fixed prosthetic solutions means we have a better understanding of why patients come to us, and what a new smile really means to them. We’re trusted in what we do here because it is all that we do. We don’t use our resources on any other area of dentistry, offering patients a proficient service using the most advanced materials and technology for incredibly well engineered fixed prosthetic solutions.
Who can benefit from full jaw dental implants?
We have seen thousands of people over the years. Some of our patients come straight to us for our expert opinion, but many have suffered with missing or failing teeth for many years before seeking our help. It may be that you have been let down by dental professionals in the past or feel too embarrassed to seek help.
Our EvoSolution has been developed to help a wide range of people who have:
- Been provided dentures as the only viable option
- Been told that tooth loss is inevitable
- Been told there is not enough bone present to offer a solution
- Gone through extensive dental work in the past such as crowns and bridges
- Chronic gum disease
A large proportion of our patients are denture wearers and struggle to feel comfortable and secure with the set they have. This can have a detrimental impact on both physical and mental wellbeing as many tell us that they have become more isolated over time as they feel too embarrassed to socialise with loved ones. Opting for our fixed full jaw dental implants removes the fear and uncertainty, allowing you to eat, drink and socialise without a second thought.
Why choose EvoDental for full jaw dental implants?
We don’t offer cosmetic dentistry at our Evo Dental clinic, but rather put all of our focus on improving the quality of life of our patients. Whether you have avoided getting dental treatments in the past or have been told there is no solution for your particular problem, we’re confident we can help. There have been very few instances where we can’t help patients, even if they have been told before by other dentist that they are not suitable for our treatments.
We offer a number of solutions depending on your concerns which include:
- EvoEssential – this treatment includes fitting 10 fixed teeth in both the upper and lower jaws. This is in accordance with the World Health Organisation who recommend this amount as being necessary for restoration of health and function.
We use a graphene infused bio polymer for a robust fixed full jaw dental implant and, for additional peace of mind, this comes with a 3-year a biological warranty to cover a failed implant and a 3-year mechanical warranty in the unlikely case that the dental prosthesis fractures or breaks.
- EvoAdvanced – The EvoAdvanced builds on the same principles the EvoEssential was founded on with 12 teeth on the upper jaw and 10 teeth on the lower jaw. The EvoAdvanced features the same graphene infused bio polymer for accurate tooth simulation and longevity along with a medical grade titanium sub structure supporting the polymer. This not only improves the durability of the already robust EvoEssential but allows for a slimmer prosthetic to be designed, offering improved comfort and mouth feel, and more implants to be placed in the upper jaw which in turn allows for another 2 teeth to be added to the upper prosthetic.
Coming with a 3-year biological warranty and a 5-year mechanical warranty, and your first 3 routine maintenance appointments are included within the Advanced package. This durable and reliable full jaw dental implant is an incredibly popular option where both upper and lower implants aren’t necessary.
Benefit from a free, no-obligation consultation with our clinical team
We appreciate that full jaw dental implants may sound daunting, especially if you feel embarrassed or have been made to feel that your problems aren’t fixable in the past, we have a solution for the majority of patients who come to us.
Here at EvoDental, we want to put you at ease, which is why we invite you for a free consultation with our team. Here we can chat candidly about your particular issues, what has brought you to us, and how we can help. This initial meeting comes with no-obligation to have the procedure with us, but it does give us the opportunity to gauge your expectations whilst making sure our full jaw dental implants are right for you.