After a suitability assessment with an Evo Team member, who will determine whether you are ready and suitable for full jaw reconstruction, you will be invited in for a free clinical assessment.
- Visit 1 is a ‘Full Clinical Assessment’ like no other. A clinician examines your oral status, takes a 3D CT scan and determines and provides your treatment plan
- Visit 2 is ‘Validation’. A CAD-CAM clinician determines for you the most optimum fit, shape, colour, size of your new teeth.
- Visit 3 is ‘Reset Day’. A clinician extracts any remaining teeth, place the dental implants and fits your first set of new teeth.
- This is followed by 3 or 4 one-hour visits at two and six weeks, five and six months after Reset Day. A clinician further refines the quality and fit of your new teeth, and reviews implant integration, soft tissue and bone levels.
- You then visit annually for your Annual Maintenance. A clinician checks on implant stability and integration, and that soft tissue levels and bone are healthy.
See below for more detail