Following changes in local restrictions, we at EvoDental are going that extra mile to make sure you feel safe. We pride ourselves on changing lives. This is what we do, all day, every day. You have waited long enough to change your life and we do not want you to have to wait any longer.
Not only have we followed Covid-19 guidelines set out by the General Dental Council (GDC), and Public Health England (PHE), we have exceeded them with our own increased measures to ensure that our patients and staff alike are kept safe.
You can read about the proactive steps we already implemented prior to reopening here:
An abbreviated version of this is below:
- Patient and staff temperatures are taken at Reception upon entry into EvoDental
- Masks are mandatory for everyone
- Hand sanitisers are located in all areas
- A one-way system to manage the flow of patients and staff at EvoDental centres and further minimise interactions
- Individualised Patient Treatment Suites, zero communal waiting areas
- Enhanced PPE protocols for all patient facing EvoTeam members
- Hypochlorous Acid Fogging in every surgery in between treatments
- Radic8™ Virus Killer Air Filtration system in every surgery
Over and above this, we have also limited our staff interaction with other team members by creating ‘bubble workgroups’.
This allows our dedicated teams to work in smaller groups, therefore, further minimising interactions and making management of infection control of our already robust processes, even better.
EvoDental employs nearly 50 staff and we are yet to log 1 positive COVID-19 case. We take our responsibility to our patients and our staff extremely seriously and want you to know that you’re in safe hands.
Dentistry has been effectively been managing Infection Prevention Control (IPC)for decades, and COVID-19 is no different.
For more information on how we are keeping our clinic, staff and patients safe please click here.